Goals For Lilly’s Fund
Thanks to the generous donations from people around the world Lilly’s entire hospital bill as well as all of the physical therapy she will need in the future is covered. My family is eternally grateful.
I will never forget Lilly’s brave sacrifice and her action has spurred me to advocate on behalf of Pit Bulls to begin chipping away at the myth that these dogs are inherently violent. Lilly has shown the true nature of pit bulls and I want the world to know that hundreds and hundreds of pit bulls languish in animal shelters because people are too scared to adopt them.
I’ve started a fund that I hope will make a difference in the lives of these dogs. If you would like to make a donation in honor of Lilly I encourage you to do so now.
The proceeds will be used to:
- Heighten the awareness of the pit bull breed in a positive light
- Educate the public on responsible dog ownership
- Print, create and sell pit bull supportive merchandise
- Make the general public aware of the need for more foster and adoptive homes for “any dog labeled as a pit bull” by working directly with local rescues
- Participate in fundraising events with the means to:
- Financially support local pit bull rescues by providing dog food, daily needs of a foster/shelter dog until they find their forever home
- Build partnerships with sister organizations that support our mission
- Raise money for individual projects that meet specific needs of dogs in rescue
- Work towards removing breed specific laws
Thank you all in advance for helping us help this beautiful breed.
David R. Lanteigne (Lilly’s dad)